11.27.2011

Ready for Home Hair Care Again

As planned, I made it to Beans Beauty to restock my Phyto products. I got everything that was on my list plus some small samples. As a result of Small Business Saturday, I was essentially able to get my conditioner for free, which is always a plus!

The samples I received are:

  • Phyto 9 daily moisturizer, which I have used in the past. 
  • Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo (for ultra dry hair), which is what my stylists uses during my regular appointments.
  • Phytokarite Ultra Nourishing Mask (for ultra dry hair), which I have not tried before, but am excited to!
  • Phytodensium Anti-Aging Mask (for lifeless hair). I will likely try this so that it won't go to waste, but I'm not sure what to expect from it.

In addition to my hair purchase, I couldn't resist stopping at one of my favorite clothing boutiques across the street. I don't know why I stopped there because it always leads to trouble and more money spent! Needless to say, I walked out with two pairs of jeans that I absolutely love! You know how some women are shoe women, others are purse women? Well I'm a denim girl - I am serious about my jeans! This store was having a buy one get one free sale on EVERYTHING in the store. Do you know how major that is to get two pairs of jeans for the price of one? I also got two cute bangle style bracelets. So I felt a little bad for splurging, but this is what I work hard for!

2 comments:

  1. interesting, I don't think I know anyone who uses phyto products. I was considering switching to their relaxer while contemplating over my thin ends. My plan is to try only 1 new product line next year so I have to think carefully about what that will be! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you ECP! I have only had two phyto relaxers done by my stylist, but I have no complaints at all. The relaxer specifically has good reviews on Sephora by people who self relax and can tell the difference in their hair after using phyto vs other brands. I would suggest giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete